What we consider cheating includes but isn’t limited to:
- using third-party software or scripts in order to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
- using Google or other external sources of information as assistance during play.
- win-trading or otherwise manipulating in-game ranking systems with the collaboration of others.
- performing in-game exploits or abusing glitches or bugs.
- stat padding (abusing game features in an unintended manner to artificially stack on scores).
You can read about our community guidelines here
Article is closed for comments.